From the TOA 900 series of mixer/amplifiers, the A-906MK2 is a customizable unit ideal for background music, paging, on-hold messages, and other applications in hospitals, airports, schools and other similar venues. The A-906MK2 is designed for high performance with a low self-noise, a wide frequency response, and excellent output regulation. This 60W unit features 8 input channels that accept any combination of TOA's plug-in modules for ultimate customizability. The front panel features a master volume control and individual channel volume controls, as well as bass and treble controls.
Input capacity may be increased by connecting another mixer or mixer/amplifier to the bridge in/out jack. The unit features transformer-isolated outputs, and a direct output mode if non-transformer operation is desired.
- Modular Output Design
- Eight expansion output slots house modules that provide line or microphone level connections.
- 25 and 70 Volt Operation
- The mixer/amplifier is capable of 70V operation, suitable for long speaker runs throughout offices, airports, hospitals, restaurants, etc.
- Paging Priority Modes
- A Dual Mute Bus permits multiple levels of paging priority, using optional mute-type modules.
- External Mute Terminals
- Accommodate external mute switchers for remote mute operation.
- Remote Master Volume Terminals
- Enable remote master volume control.
- Low Cut Filter
- A master low-cut filter switch eliminates low frequency noise and rumble.
- Auxiliary Output
- The auxiliary output accommodates an external recording device, mixer and more.
- Insert Jacks
- Insert jacks accommodate outboard signal processing.
- Delayed Power Up
- A power up delay feature protects the outputs and connected speakers from damage caused by surges during abrupt amplifier power up.