The Bose® F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simply choose among four different settings. Whether you’re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room. And once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So, wherever you’re playing, you can have the right coverage for the right room.
High performance and flexibility
- Exclusive flex array can be configured into four unique shapes (“Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J”), allowing the customer to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array mounted on a custom 100-degree waveguide helps deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12-inch high-performance low-frequency driver provides strong low-frequency output
- Bi-amplified design features two high-output, Class-D amplifiers to separately power the flex array and 12-inch LF driver
- Two input channels with independent volume controls and Line Level/Mic switch on Channel 1
- Can be paired with the F1 subwoofer for extended bass response
Engineered with a flexible array of eight high-output mid/high drivers, a high-powered 12-inch woofer, a lower crossover point and 1,000 watt amplifier, the loudspeaker delivers high SPL performance while maintaining vocal and midrange clarity that’s dramatically better than conventional loudspeakers.
How it works
The eight drivers on the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker are mounted on a specially designed flexible baffle. Simply push or pull the array into position to create four vertical coverage patterns: “Straight,” ”J,” “Reverse J” or “C.” Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each unique coverage pattern.
- F1 Model 812: High impact composite materials
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 52 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal dispersion: C: 100° H x 40° V
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (peak)
- Rated power: 1,000 W