The RØDE NTG3 super-cardioid shotgun microphone is designed for professional use on film, television, electronic news gathering and wherever high-resolution broadcast audio is required.
As RØDE's premier directional microphone the NTG3 exhibits superlative audio quality with a rich, warm quality and a full frequency response. Its RF bias technology makes it almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
Machined from solid brass and available in either anti-glare, nickel-plated finish or matte black (NTG3B), the NTG3 is incredibly robust while remaining light weight.
Its precise yet forgiving polar pattern ensures that whether used on-camera or on a boom pole, the NTG3 will capture audio clearly every time.
A durable aluminum storage cylinder is supplied to provide the ultimate protection for the NTG3 while in storage and transport. Tightly sealed at both ends the cylinder is highly weatherproof, adding to the microphone's rugged performance credentials.
The RØDE NTG3 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- High Sensitivity
- Supercardiod polar pattern
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- Includes durable aluminum storage cylinder for transport, pop filter, mic clip and large zip pouch
- Designed for professional use on film, television, ENG & wherever high resolution broadcast audio is required
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: RF Bias
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 25Ω
- Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load
- Sensitivity: -30.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 13dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 163.00gm
- Dimensions: 255.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration on rode.com