Clear, directional audio on the GO!
Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
The integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound.
Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot.
The VideoMic GO is designed and made in Australia.
- High quality directional microphone
- No battery required
- Integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting
- Our lightest mic at only 73g
- Rugged reinforced ABS construction
- Windshield included
- 3.5mm mini-jack output
- Integrated cold-shoe mount with 3/8” thread
- Two year warranty with online registration at www.rodemic.com/ warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 16kHz(selected HPF @0)
- Maximum SPL: 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 34dB-A
- Weight: 73.00gm
- Dimensions: 79.00mmH x 73.00mmW x 167.00mmD
- Output: Minijack Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration on rode.com